Friday, March 6, 2009

Summer in Boracay

I have traveled to and from several places in the Philippines for years now but i have never been to BOracay beaches? Odd, right? I just don't have the time previously.

But prayers answered. My generous sister surprised me with a Vacation package in Boracay last summer of 2008, to my delight. She gave me a first class airfare ticket from Philippine Airlines. Traveled by bus for 2 hours from Caticlan to the Pier of Boracay, where a ferry would transfer you to the island itself. It would be a less than 15 mins ride. Then I finally I got to go the premier beach resorts in the world and enjoy the food, the drinks/cocktails, the view, the beach and most especially, our time together.
While there, we checked the hotels, cottages we saw in the net. We asked their prices and checked out their facilities and amenities, their promo packages. We also checked the budget inns, cheap accommodation but excellent service. We might go back there and tour our balikbayan friends and relatives, the luxurious one and the low-cost trips, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment